The purpose of the Friendship committee is to create a fellowship that is a safe, inclusive, understanding and welcoming community of Rotary Family that fosters goodwill and peace, and realising a world that achieves fundamental fairness and equality for LGBT+ people.
- Grow Rotary awareness of and engagement with the Fellowship across the globe
- Organise social and networking events for the Fellowship at the annual Rotary International Convention
- Raise the Fellowship’s profile within Rotary International to increase engagement of LGBT+ members and allies.
- Survey members (at least once annually) to see what people find valuable about the Fellowship, what could be improved and whether the Fellowship is meeting its strategic objectives
- Deliver on actions under the strategic plan
- Provide a report of committee activities to the Board of Directors at their monthly meetings
Our members on Instagram
The LGBT Rotarians and Friends Fellowship connects LGBT people and allies throughout the Rotary Family.
Download friendship resources
The friendship committee will be developing resources to promote the fellowship and promote friendship. Visit this page again soon to download those resources.
to join the friendship committee