The purpose of the Service committee is to work with Rotary Action Groups, Rotary International, The Rotary Foundation, Rotary Districts, Rotary Clubs, and other members of the Rotary Family to develop and support service projects that impact and benefit the LGBT+ community. Service Projects that the Fellowship supports shall foster goodwill and peace, and realise a world that achieves fundamental fairness and equality for LGBT+ people.
- Celebrate and promote international LGBT+ days of significance and raise awareness of issues faced by LGBT+ members in Rotary
- Liaise with Rotary stakeholders to support projects of significance to the LGBT+ community
- Develop resources and contacts to assist Rotary stakeholders to support projects of significance to the LGBT+ community
- Deliver on actions under the strategic plan
- Provide a report of committee activities to the Board of Directors at their monthly meetings
Service Project Catalouge
The fellowship is working to develop a service project catalouge of projects conducted by the Rotary Family that support the LGBT+ community.
Visit this page again soon to see how you can support the LGBT+ community!
Submit a project
to our service project database