Nominations are now open to be a part of the Rotary LGBT+ Fellowship board of directors. We welcome applications from all members.
For the 2023-24 Rotary year we are seeking to fill one position, that of Secretary.
The role of Secretary isto keepand preserve official records of the Board and Membership. This includes preparing Board Agendas, collectingand distributing Board packages, accurately recording Board minutes and other activities as deemednecessary by the President. The Secretaryshall also assistin preparation of the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Membership by distributing material and keeping official meeting minutes.
All board members members will be expected to:
- Attend monthly meetings and important related meetings.
- Make serious commitment to participate actively in day-to-day operations of the Fellowship.
- Volunteer for and willingly accept assignments on behalf of the board.
- Stay informed about Fellowship matters, prepare themselves well for meetings, and review and comment on minutes and reports.
- Get to know other board members and build a collegial working relationship that contributes to consensus.
- Be an active participant in the board’s annual evaluation and planning efforts.
Note that all details on this form, except your email address, may be shared to aid in the selection and/or election process.
Nominations will be accepted until 30 April 2023. If an election is required, information about the nominees will be distributed at least 30 days prior to the Fellowship’s Annual General Meeting.
Further questions can be asked by contacting us.